Tuesday, April 13, 2010
GPS
There are so many cool new technologies out there today. I think one of the coolest that I have used is a GPS. I am terrible with directions and using a GPS saves me time and money! It can lower traffic accidents because people will actually know where they are going and aren't making last second decisions. It is amazing how a GPS works and how it can take you anywhere. It can find any restaurant you want, store, or business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Although I think GPS is a great tool and invention, I sometimes think it can be more difficult. I know of many times where the GPS took us on a slower route or took us in the wrong direction. Not only that, the imaging on it isn't always so clear. It also can fall off a lot from your windshield. I think GPS is great though...those are just some frustrations I have had with them.
ReplyDeleteI do think that the GPS is one of the best inventions out there. It makes life more of a convenience and that is the purpose of technology. I know I used one when I went to Florida and never got lost. I made my way down there easily and got around down there easily as well. I agree the GPS is a great invention.
ReplyDelete