Monday, April 19, 2010
SRU workout classes
The workout classes held at the ARC at night are so fun to go to. I transferred here from Clarion University and they only had one aerobic class twice a day. I loved going to aerobics it was such a good workout. At SRU they have BOSU, zumba, step up, aquatic classes, and many many more. They are so fun to go to and really good work outs. They are later in the nights and only an hour long. They have music playing and very good teachers for each class. If you want a good workout I suggest trying out one of them! They have the time schedule at the ARC if you're interested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely agree with you! I also transferred here from Arizona State, and there they offered numerous classes but they all had extra fees attached to them. I think it is really cool that they offer such a wide range of classes for no extra cost to students, and your right they are fun too. I just wish that the ARC had more promotions and advertisement for these classes. I know that more people would be interested in participating if they knew the time schedule.
ReplyDeleteI also agree with you! I love the classes that are offered here at SRU! I really enjoy Zumba! I got so into it that I'm considering getting certified to teach it this summer. I also bought some Zumba wear. I liked it so much that I chose to speak about it in my public speaking class and I explained the benefits of zumba! Which really could be the benefits of all cardio classes and SRU has so many to offer.
ReplyDelete